Garrett County’s Big Funky Blues Festival 2.0, Saturday, August 12, 2023, from 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. Brought to you by OMG Relax, LLC in partnership with Camp Caring of Garrett County.
Nine (9) BIG name bands will perform on the outdoor main stage ~ Tommy Lepson & The Bad Dawgs, Sonny Petrosky’s Don’t Tell Suzy, Dave Chappell Band, Daryl Davis and Friends, Mary Shaver Band, Patty Reese Band, Eric Scott Band, WPG Trio featuring Brad Collins on sax, and the Nighthawks! Browse the many fine, local crafters and artisans that will be set up in the beautiful AG Hall! Outside on the grounds, in close proximity to the main stage, will be axe throwing, glass blowing, blacksmithing, as well as a huge kid’s zone! Enjoy a short walk to the food court, This will feature a large array of incredible, mouthwatering food and desserts! Beer, wine and a large selection of non-alcoholic drinks will be available as well.
· No outside food, drink, or coolers. (water permitted)
· No pets except service animals.
· Valid state issued ID required to purchase alcohol.
· Rain or shine event, ALL SALES ARE FINAL. No refunds unless event is canceled.
· This is an all day event, there are no discounts for later entry.
· Folding chairs and blankets are suggested. Pop up tents are permitted; however they are restricted to a designated area.